Newrizons Checking has no ongoing minimum balance and no fees to maintain your account.
- $50 opening balance
- Free eStatements
- Free eBill Payer
- Free 247 Online Banking
- Free Mobile App
- Free Debit Cards
There are so many ways for you to send or receive deposits to your checking account
- Direct deposit (e.g., from payroll, retirement, investment accounts)
- Cash in person or night drop
- Check in person, mail, night drop or remote capture using the mobile app
- Overdraft transfers (e.g., savings, overdraft protection loan, VISA, Home Equity Line of Credit)
- Person-to-Person (P2P) Transfers – a secure way to send or receive a payment from another person without sharing banking information directly)
- Account-to-Account (A2A) Transfers – a secure way for you to send or receive money from another financial institution account on a one-time or ongoing schedule
- ACH – a bank or credit union-to-bank or credit union transfer of funds
- Automatic Funds Transfer (AFT) – moves money from a different Newrizons account to this account on an ongoing schedule
A share draft (checking) account is available to any Newrizons Federal Credit Union member in good standing. The member is responsible to Newrizons Federal Credit Union for any signers on the account. Members who receive a debit card must accept the terms of this agreement. Newrizons Federal Credit Union reserves the right to close an account for misuse or negligence. The member agrees to surrender their debit card if asked.
Dividends are computed based upon the daily average balance multiplied by the tiered dividend factor and paid monthly. Accounts must maintain a minimum balance of $500 at all times to earn dividends. All dividend rates are based on profitability, reviewed and subject to change periodically by the board of directors. Your savings deposit is insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration. For more information, see the NCUA documentation.
Lost or Stolen Debit or Credit Card?
Losing or having Debit or VISA cards stolen can be very scary for anyone. Here’s what to do as soon as you discover you don’t have your card.
Step 1– Call Newrizons 360-533-4760 immediately. Always call Newrizons. Leave a message if we’re closed. We’ll get back to you the next business day.
Step 2- Contact the Police Department. If it was stolen, report the loss to the local police department to best protect you from fraud. Record the case number and the name of the officer who took your report. We may need this information later if additional charges are made against your account.
Step 3– Order a New Card. Newrizons will open a new account or simply order new cards with different numbers for you whichever is the best to protect you.
Find out the answers to some of the most frequently asked questions!
Lost or Stolen Checkbook?
Losing your checkbook can be very stressful. Here’s what to do as soon as you discover you they’re gone.
Step 1 – Call Newrizons 360-533-4760
Always call Newrizons. Leave a message if we’re closed. We’ll get back to you as fast as we can and not later than the next business day.
Stop Pays on some or all of your checks may be best or closing your checking account completely and opening a new checking account with a different number. We’ll figure that out together including order new checks if that’s best for you.
Step 2 – Contact the Police Department
If they were stolen, report the loss to the local police department to best protect you from fraud. Record the case number and the name of the officer who took your report. We may need this information later if additional charges are made against your account. Want more information? Please see our frequently asked questions.